Saturday 3 February 2018

What my new blogs are all about!

Hey there all you lovely readers! I’m Stephensonite! Pleasure to meet you all and welcome to my all new blog posts! My blogs will be covering a wide range of retro subjects, but mostly it’ll be focused on gaming (both retro and modern, but mostly retro).

So what sort of things will I be covering? Well, quite a lot since you asked! But a taster of some of things will be:
  • ·         Retro & latest gaming reviews
  • ·         Info about retro gaming collecting (latest offers on rare retro games and where to get them from, pictures & info about my own gaming merch, history of rare games and more!)
  • ·         Top 10s on various topics
  • ·         Posts on retro TV shows and movies
  • ·         History & background on various gaming subjects (Companies, characters and games).
  • ·         Some of my own personal blogs linked into the subjects above

So there you go guys and gals, there’s just some of the stuff I’m going to cover throughout my blogging journey. Hopefully all you lovely people will enjoy what I post, but if you do have any suggestions I look forward to hearing them. To give you a taster of what my next post will be about, it’s Disney! I’m actually off to Disneyland Paris soon and the excitement of my upcoming trip has rekindled my enjoyment of all things Disney, especially the video games. So be sure to watch this space for my next Disney-themed blog post!
Cheers everyone!

Stephensonite (Craig).

No comments: